Commercial Real Estate sales volume of $785K with 3 transactions in 2018 is significantly down 60.8% compared to sales in 2017 with 8 transactions worth $2M. Residential Real Estate sales for $22.9M in 2018 are up 2.8% compared to sales in 2017 of $22.3M. Sales Taxes are virtually the same in 2018 compared to taxes collected in 2017. New commercial real estate development projects include a new proposed downtown hotel for 2020 and RV Resort that is being negotiated with the City of Alamosa.
ALAMOSA MARKET UPDATE
SALES TAX INDICATORS:
RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE
- New Downtown Alamosa Hotel Proposed for 2020.
- RV Resort negotiating with City of Alamosa – New Deadline is April 2019.
- New Adams State College President Hired.
- New Downtown Hotel Proposed for 2020.
- Ag Commodity Prices Rising.